It’s the THIRD Rick’s Picks for the month of March! In this episode:
- Appraisal Portability (They CAN be transferred)
- Good News for QM?
- Anti Steering
- Rick’s Computer “Conscience” is bothering him (It’s Funny…really)
- And MORE all in only 4 minutes!
Here’s the link referred to in the video:
Welcome to the first Bonus Rick’s Picks of 2013!
You’ll want to watch this Rick’s Picks if:
1) You want to meet Crescent’s President, Fowler Williams
2) You always wondered what really happened at those banking conventions
3) You want to compare your knowledge with other bankers and industry partners on the latest mortgage buzzwords
4) You enjoy a good laugh (seriously)
Here are the links referenced in today’s video:
Online “fund your own loans” training March 21
Live SE Income Analysis and 1x Close Construction Training April 22 in St. Paul MN
In this Episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Training, Training, Training
- HUD’s impending changes. Don’t miss this one.
- A pretty funny clip from the ICBA convention (at the very end of this episode)
- Plus more, all in less than THREE minutes
Here are the links mentioned in the video:
HUD Mortgagee Letter RE: MIP
March 21 Online Training Registration link: Pro’s and Con’s of Funding Your Own Loans
April 22 Training Registration: LIVE in St. Paul, MN: Tax Analysis/ConstructionPerm Training
Recertification Online Form
In this Rick’s Picks for the end of February 2013:
- Warning! Protect your Pocket$ (HUGE $$ at stake)
- Improve yourself (at Crescent’s Expense)
- The Dime Tour
- Look Out! Is Crescent sponsoring a Monster Truck? (watch til the end…)
All that and more, in LESS THAN 4 MINUTES!
If you can’t watch/view at the office, send it to your home email. Even better—> click the orange button to the right and subscribe with your home email address. You don’t want to miss these!
Here are the 3 links referred to in the video:
Training Info Flyer (PS- it’s free and lunch is included)
In this week’s Rick’s Picks:
- HARP 2.0 MI Transfer Improvements!
- Split MI – WAY cheaper than FHA
- USDA Pilot Refinance – is YOUR State eligible now?
- plus: live shots from Las Vegas and some tongue tangling outtakes…
All in about 4 minutes!
Here’s the USDA Link I referred to in the Video: CLICK HERE
In this episode of Ricks Picks:
- Crazy Good Turn Times
- Crescent Does That?
- VA’s Big Oops
- PLUS some pretty funny outtakes
Here’s the link referenced in the video: CLICK HERE
Sometimes WOW sums it up. In this first episode of Rick’s Picks for 2013:
- 3 Updates You Need to Know
- New Procedures for VVOE’s You Now Need To Follow
- The Truth Behind the Service Vs. Price Discussion (Fact or Myth?)
Here are the Links referred to in the Video:
StartUp Nation Article
Marketing Sherpa Article
Training Registration Link
VA Approval Instructions
It’s the end of the year, and it’s probably safe to assume that everyone is re-evaluating for next year, so…
In today’s Rick’s Picks:
- Rick’s Picks Top 5 …Prepare yourself!
- Improve your bottom line in 2013: Things to consider
- All in just 4 minutes
Plus a separate hilarious Holiday Bonus Video (bottom of blog page)…
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
-Rick McKinley, Account Executive
BONUS HOLIDAY VIDEO
Everyone wants an inside track, and this episode of Rick’s Picks shares one.
I think you’ll find it helpful and quick.
If you’re offering Borrower Paid Origination transactions to your customers, or if you THINK you might be eligible to, you NEED to watch today’s edition of Rick’s Picks.
PS – Here are the links I refer to in the video: