You’ve just read the subject line, and you are probably thinking that you already know what this episode is about… Crescent is a lender, so, it’s obvious, right? Not.
This week, I’m answering more of YOUR questions. Did I use YOUR question? You’ll have to watch to be sure, but in today’s Rick’s Picks we are covering:
- USDA – To Fund, or Not To Fund?
- Fannie – Some Big Stuff
- And More! all in LESS THAN 4 MINUTES!
Through the course of the last week and a half, with the “Partial Government ShutDown” in full swing, many have been asking the same questions. We answer them in today’s Rick’s Picks:
- Rick enlists the “help” of the On Location Correspondent to demystify current events
- Answers on 4506t issues
- Direct Sellers: Are you complying with the NEW Agency QC requirements?
All that and more, in under 5 minutes!
PS. Not a subscriber? Joint the list! Click “Subscribe to Updates” ===>>
FNMA Bulletin 2013-5
If you’ve been paying attention to previous episodes of Rick’s Picks, you’ve seen coverage on multiple high LTV programs that can offer solutions for your purchase borrowers, to replace the volume you’ve most likely lost from
from the increase in rates over the past few months.
In Today’s Episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Review of Previous Episodes
- Good Overview of My Community Program
- Payment Breakdown Comparison between FHA and the MCM
- Bloopers are Back! Watch til the end…
In this Edition of Rick’s Picks:
- Why You Should Offer Niche Products (Crescent has them for you)
- Post Closing/Trailing Document Warning
- Special Bonus for WI Originators
- Industry Humor (You’re a true veteran if you laugh)
ALL in just about Four Minutes…you’ve got four minutes, don’t you?
WISCONSIN GRH Link
In this week’s Rick’s Picks:
Grab a pencil and hold onto your hats.
- Rick enlists the help of our On Location Correspondent to get a pulse on the Market
- Admin Fee and Flood Cert Simplification explained
- MERS changes
- MORE – Plus a lot of fun! Wait. Is that possible in this industry? Watch and you’ll see…
All in just about 4 minutes!
ADMIN FEE and Flood Cert Link
Admit it: there are some products that we tend to avoid because we’ve kept ourselves busy doing refi’s.
Those days are gone, at least for a while. Do yourself a favor and watch this Rick’s Picks:
In this episode:
- Why USDA Should Be In Your Arsenal
- Wear a helmet while viewing… I’m just sayin’.
- Only Four Minutes Long, But Full of GREAT Info.
Wondering what to focus on now that Refi’s are down?
In this episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Rick’s Picks On Location Correspondent: Is something criminal happening on Wall Street?
- High LTV Program Comparison: You have to see it to believe it.
- Loaded with info and fun, but fast! Just over four minutes in length!
If the title of my post didn’t give away the content of today’s video, you need to watch.
AND, if you think it DID give away the content of today’s video, then you probably need to watch even more.
In today’s Rick’s Picks:
- Some little known and rarely used features that you should be offering to your REALTOR contacts
- FACTS on the BEST Agency Program currently offered. Do your borrowers qualify??
- Rick is caught sleeping at the wheel, so to speak…just watch…you’ll see what I mean…
As the market continues to move upward, those that want to succeed need to utilize strategies that will preserve their margins…
IN THIS EPISODE of Rick’s Picks:
- WARNING: Avoid THESE 3 TYPES of Expirations
- BIG M.E.R.S. Reminder
- Some Spacey Antics – Watch…you’ll see what I mean
- And More – all in LESS THAN 4 Minutes!
In this episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Rising Rates – There’s a Repricing Epidemic. Save yourself.
- Lots more in ONLY FOUR MINUTES.
Pricing and Extension Policy