It’s that time of year again! Time to sign your checks and documents with the year 2014 instead of 2013.
Does anyone even write checks anymore?
Anyway, this is the last edition of Rick’s Picks for the year, and it includes:
- A glimpse at the future of Crescent from Fowler Williams, the President of Crescent Mortgage
- Compliance for January 2014
- Outtakes from Rick and Fowler
- More fun along the way – all in UNDER 4 Minutes
Thank you for your business this year! Wishing you and your team a prosperous 2014!
On December 9, Crescent Express (our software platform) was updated. It took some people by surprise, but never fear…Charity Smith, Crescent’s National Trainer was available to step in and do some quick training for Rick’s Picks!
In this Episode:
- Training on the updated Crescent Express site
- Charity Smith bails Rick out of a jam
- Fowler Williams
- Bill Fowler
- All in less than 4 minutes!!
Quick Reference Guide Link
As we near the end of 2013, we have a lot to be thankful for.
We’re still employed in this unique business…that’s definitely something!
In this Holiday precursor episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Crescent has a special gift for its loyal customers
- Rick meets the Grinch?
- And More, all in less than 4 minutes!
This is a special episode for Rick’s Picks…
Not only is it the 22nd Episode, but for those viewers that are willing to set aside 5 minutes, a view of the Control Room is in store! Not often do you get a behind the scenes look at how this whole production gets put together…
In this episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Market Trends (Some very good news)
- Rick’s Picks Top 5 (prepare for 2014 NOW)
- Rick and the producer hash it out on the set??
Full of info and literally only 5 minutes long!
Link to MGIC’s Q3 Market Data
You’ve just read the subject line, and you are probably thinking that you already know what this episode is about… Crescent is a lender, so, it’s obvious, right? Not.
This week, I’m answering more of YOUR questions. Did I use YOUR question? You’ll have to watch to be sure, but in today’s Rick’s Picks we are covering:
- USDA – To Fund, or Not To Fund?
- Fannie – Some Big Stuff
- And More! all in LESS THAN 4 MINUTES!
Through the course of the last week and a half, with the “Partial Government ShutDown” in full swing, many have been asking the same questions. We answer them in today’s Rick’s Picks:
- Rick enlists the “help” of the On Location Correspondent to demystify current events
- Answers on 4506t issues
- Direct Sellers: Are you complying with the NEW Agency QC requirements?
All that and more, in under 5 minutes!
PS. Not a subscriber? Joint the list! Click “Subscribe to Updates” ===>>
FNMA Bulletin 2013-5
If you’ve been paying attention to previous episodes of Rick’s Picks, you’ve seen coverage on multiple high LTV programs that can offer solutions for your purchase borrowers, to replace the volume you’ve most likely lost from
from the increase in rates over the past few months.
In Today’s Episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Review of Previous Episodes
- Good Overview of My Community Program
- Payment Breakdown Comparison between FHA and the MCM
- Bloopers are Back! Watch til the end…
In this Edition of Rick’s Picks:
- Why You Should Offer Niche Products (Crescent has them for you)
- Post Closing/Trailing Document Warning
- Special Bonus for WI Originators
- Industry Humor (You’re a true veteran if you laugh)
ALL in just about Four Minutes…you’ve got four minutes, don’t you?
WISCONSIN GRH Link
In this week’s Rick’s Picks:
Grab a pencil and hold onto your hats.
- Rick enlists the help of our On Location Correspondent to get a pulse on the Market
- Admin Fee and Flood Cert Simplification explained
- MERS changes
- MORE – Plus a lot of fun! Wait. Is that possible in this industry? Watch and you’ll see…
All in just about 4 minutes!
ADMIN FEE and Flood Cert Link
Admit it: there are some products that we tend to avoid because we’ve kept ourselves busy doing refi’s.
Those days are gone, at least for a while. Do yourself a favor and watch this Rick’s Picks:
In this episode:
- Why USDA Should Be In Your Arsenal
- Wear a helmet while viewing… I’m just sayin’.
- Only Four Minutes Long, But Full of GREAT Info.