Have you noticed all of the changes in our industry recently? How could you not, right? Well, I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes you have to just wonder if when the numbers line up, if it was coincidence or not.
I’m not sure, but I think I may have stumbled onto something and I’m going to talk about it in this Rick’s Picks Video:
Also in this Rick’s Picks episode:
- Updates on FNMA
- USDA Update
- Crescent Update
- Some pretty funny stuff along the way.
- All in just over 5 minutes!
This is a big episode for Rick’s Picks. Not because of its Valentine’s Day release. Not because our Atlanta office just went through another major winter storm, without a hitch. It’s because of the high profile guest that agreed to be a part of today’s broadcast…
In Today’s Rick’s Picks:
- More Atlanta Storm coverage
- 2014 Prognostications from Widely Known Industry Expert Rob Chrisman
- Rick’s auditioning for a Dairy Advertisement?
- Not necessarily in that order, and all in only Five minutes.
Here’s the link referred to in the video:
CLICK HERE FOR ROB’s EMAIL COMMENTARY signup
It was a whopper. Winter Storm Leon hit the SouthEast with a wallop, and Crescent was right in the middle of it.
We kept the ship running, but you probably don’t realize what everyone went through to make that happen.
In today’s Rick’s Picks:
1.Crescent’s Storm Coverage
2. A New Segment featuring Bill Fowler, VP of Closing to help you save Time and Money
3. Crescent Updates for the beginning of February
Stay up to date! Carve out about 5 minutes and watch Rick’s Picks today. Feel free to share it with your colleagues.
Thank you for your business and Stay Warm!
It doesn’t happen very often any more, but every once in a while, we (as banking and finance industry members) fall into a special moment and meet someone that’s got some seriously strong industry “Cred” because they’ve seen virtually everything there is to see. When those people speak, you want to listen. Their perspective is from personal experience; it’s not from a book. Today, we have the opportunity to partake in one of these special moments.
In Today’s Rick’s Picks, meet Crescent Founder Alex Williams as he shares on
- 40+ years of Industry “death knells” in 60 seconds or less
- 2014 and beyond
Carve out five minutes for some great perspective with Alex’s entertaining delivery style. Enjoy!
We’ve now passed the threshold into 2014 and QM, and we’re all still here. Whew.
In this Rick’s Picks:
- ARM Disclosures
- and More, all in less than 4 minutes!
It’s that time of year again! Time to sign your checks and documents with the year 2014 instead of 2013.
Does anyone even write checks anymore?
Anyway, this is the last edition of Rick’s Picks for the year, and it includes:
- A glimpse at the future of Crescent from Fowler Williams, the President of Crescent Mortgage
- Compliance for January 2014
- Outtakes from Rick and Fowler
- More fun along the way – all in UNDER 4 Minutes
Thank you for your business this year! Wishing you and your team a prosperous 2014!
On December 9, Crescent Express (our software platform) was updated. It took some people by surprise, but never fear…Charity Smith, Crescent’s National Trainer was available to step in and do some quick training for Rick’s Picks!
In this Episode:
- Training on the updated Crescent Express site
- Charity Smith bails Rick out of a jam
- Fowler Williams
- Bill Fowler
- All in less than 4 minutes!!
Quick Reference Guide Link
As we near the end of 2013, we have a lot to be thankful for.
We’re still employed in this unique business…that’s definitely something!
In this Holiday precursor episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Crescent has a special gift for its loyal customers
- Rick meets the Grinch?
- And More, all in less than 4 minutes!
This is a special episode for Rick’s Picks…
Not only is it the 22nd Episode, but for those viewers that are willing to set aside 5 minutes, a view of the Control Room is in store! Not often do you get a behind the scenes look at how this whole production gets put together…
In this episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Market Trends (Some very good news)
- Rick’s Picks Top 5 (prepare for 2014 NOW)
- Rick and the producer hash it out on the set??
Full of info and literally only 5 minutes long!
Link to MGIC’s Q3 Market Data
You’ve just read the subject line, and you are probably thinking that you already know what this episode is about… Crescent is a lender, so, it’s obvious, right? Not.
This week, I’m answering more of YOUR questions. Did I use YOUR question? You’ll have to watch to be sure, but in today’s Rick’s Picks we are covering:
- USDA – To Fund, or Not To Fund?
- Fannie – Some Big Stuff
- And More! all in LESS THAN 4 MINUTES!