I often receive emails from Loan Originators that are broadcast to the Account Executives of their investors.
“Will your company do this?” Well…today you’re going to find out what we will do and won’t do, and you might be surprised.
In addition, did you hear what else is now part of our new MOTION platform? Only the BEST part!… You’ll have to watch this short video to find out, but I think you’re going to really love it.
In this episode:
- Motion Rollout Updates
- Crescent reveals what they “Will” and “Won’t” do
- A lot more, all in less than 4 minutes!
Anyone in this industry long enough has a story to tell about how their borrower did something they shouldn’t have, perhaps unknowingly, that prevented their transaction from either going smoothly, or worse, not “going” at all…
In this week’s Rick’s Picks:
- The TOP 5 ACTUAL Borrower Fails – And How To Prevent Them…
- Crescent Motion Roll out Update – Are You In Motion Yet?
- All in just Four Minutes!
It’s officially Summer. The Purchase market has really kicked into gear in many locations around the country, and that means that the USDA offices in virtually every State are seeing their highest volumes of the year. What does that mean to you? In this episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Market commentary from the Rick’s Picks On Location reporter
- News from the Fed
- Compare USDA’s turn time in your State with other regions around the Country
- And more, all in about 4 minutes!
It’s the beginning of June, and a lot is happening at Crescent Mortgage.
Watch today’s Rick’s Picks and see what is going on.
In today’s episode:
- There’s some trouble brewing in the Rick’s Picks Studios
- Hear and see Charity Smith and Cindy Arras comment on their trainees in MN & WI
- Progress updates on our Motion platform rollout
- some fun outtakes
- ALL in LESS THAN 4 Minutes!
I think we can all agree that most refinance business is done for now;
Therefore, purchase clients are prominent, and when you have purchase clients,
you will inevitably get asked for your expert advice with this question…
My bigger question: Do YOU know the answer?
In this edition of Rick’s Picks:
- The Client’s Question
- The Correct Answer – supported by a Ph.D’s research specifically for this episode
- Some funny outtakes
All this and more in less than 4 Minutes…click the video to enrich and enlighten.
It’s Spring, and it’s Purchase Time, even if we received 15 inches of Snow in the northern half of Minnesota yesterday…
So with that being said, there are going to be (if there aren’t already) lots of purchases skewing the balance of transactions in our industry.
In today’s Rick’s Picks:
- subtle keys to crucial components of the purchase transaction
- a birthday surprise?
- and more, all in about 5 minutes!
- plus don’t forget my FHA/VA training for Crescent Customers coming to MPLS and Madison on May 12 and 13
Here’s the link to the training registration flyer
A lot of new procedures went into play this January, and with those, a lot of misnomers and misinformation have arisen at the same time. In this episode of Rick’s Picks:
- ECOA/Reg B Clarifications* (Is your institution interpreting this correctly?)
- It’s Tax Time (Don’t be surprised if your borrower’s loan package is ticking)
- Spring Cleaning at Rick’s Picks
- BIG Training Announcement
All this and more in LESS THAN 4 MINUTES!
*The definition of the phrase “within three days” used in this video shall equal ” three days prior to”
LINK MENTIONED IN VIDEO
Have you noticed all of the changes in our industry recently? How could you not, right? Well, I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes you have to just wonder if when the numbers line up, if it was coincidence or not.
I’m not sure, but I think I may have stumbled onto something and I’m going to talk about it in this Rick’s Picks Video:
Also in this Rick’s Picks episode:
- Updates on FNMA
- USDA Update
- Crescent Update
- Some pretty funny stuff along the way.
- All in just over 5 minutes!
This is a big episode for Rick’s Picks. Not because of its Valentine’s Day release. Not because our Atlanta office just went through another major winter storm, without a hitch. It’s because of the high profile guest that agreed to be a part of today’s broadcast…
In Today’s Rick’s Picks:
- More Atlanta Storm coverage
- 2014 Prognostications from Widely Known Industry Expert Rob Chrisman
- Rick’s auditioning for a Dairy Advertisement?
- Not necessarily in that order, and all in only Five minutes.
Here’s the link referred to in the video:
CLICK HERE FOR ROB’s EMAIL COMMENTARY signup
It was a whopper. Winter Storm Leon hit the SouthEast with a wallop, and Crescent was right in the middle of it.
We kept the ship running, but you probably don’t realize what everyone went through to make that happen.
In today’s Rick’s Picks:
1.Crescent’s Storm Coverage
2. A New Segment featuring Bill Fowler, VP of Closing to help you save Time and Money
3. Crescent Updates for the beginning of February
Stay up to date! Carve out about 5 minutes and watch Rick’s Picks today. Feel free to share it with your colleagues.
Thank you for your business and Stay Warm!