Are you ready for 2015? Can you make it a more successful year than ’14 was?
In this episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Rick’s Picks Top 7 (Late-Night style)
- FNMA Update: DU 9.2 is tightening up REFI’s
- USDA Update
- VA Reminder
- A little bit of fun
All in about 4 1/2 minutes! But you won’t know unless you watch…
USDA INFO WEB LINK
And now, for something completely different…
In Today’s Episode of Rick’s Picks, test your knowledge of Crescent, and our industry as a whole, when
you join Lending’s favorite online quiz show: “True? or Not True?”. In under 4 minutes, you’ll learn
about VA, USDA, Crescent and more!
Fun, Fast Paced, and sure to make you remember these important facts…and did someone say prizes?
In this Episode of Rick’s Picks:
- RESPA/TILA integration training – Are you in?
- VA Sponsorship – Are you going to stay in?
- USDA Funding update – Is the Money in?
- FNMA HomePath – It’s no longer “IN”…
- Something else that’s completely different, in the credits section of the video…
Crescent Customers, thank you for your business!
Have a great September!
VA RENEWAL Instructions
New, new, new…
New software platforms, new procedures, new regulations, new guidelines…it seems like we are continually swimming to stay afloat without a moment to catch a breath. I understand. I’m right there with you.
As an added bonus, we’re being watched very closely to make sure that we’re doing things correctly. Don’t get me wrong. We should be following regulations and guidelines accurately; However, it’s kind of like typing…when someone’s watching over your shoulder, somehow it seems a bit more difficult.
Today, the President of Crescent Mortgage, Fowler Williams, joins me on Rick’s Picks in an effort to make sure that we’re communicating in an accurate manner through this venue. On today’s episode:
- MOTION update – have you made the move yet?
- RESPA/TILA integration – Next August is coming quickly.
- Vendor Due Diligence – we’ve made it easier.
- And more, including an interesting sidebar with Fowler and Rick
All in under 4 minutes!
School has started everywhere, and that means those of us with school age children can now be much more efficient with our time during the work day…right? Today’s Rick’s Picks content should help you accomplish that.
In this episode of Rick’s Picks, the 3 D Episode:
- USDA Changes Their Fee
- USDA 7 CFR 3555 Update
- Correspondent Customers: A Gift For You
- A Special Twist, Perhaps Reminiscent of Your Childhood
All in UNDER 4 Minutes!
LINKS Referenced in the video:
Closed Loan Checklist
I can honestly say that I’ve had one of the strangest, most unpredictable Augusts in my life, and we’re only half way through the month. And that’s just counting what has happened to me personally. The mortgage world has had some interesting turns as well, and I’ll cover some of those in this week’s episode as well.
In this installment of Rick’s Picks:
- FNMA HomePath: Going Away SOON.
- MN USDA: How To Stop Time From Wasting.
- MOTION: Get on Board; This Train Is Leaving The Station
- Rick McKinley’s Brush With Death On August 2
All of this in under 4 minutes, and it is all true. Buckle up.
MN USDA TURN TIMES LINK
I often receive emails from Loan Originators that are broadcast to the Account Executives of their investors.
“Will your company do this?” Well…today you’re going to find out what we will do and won’t do, and you might be surprised.
In addition, did you hear what else is now part of our new MOTION platform? Only the BEST part!… You’ll have to watch this short video to find out, but I think you’re going to really love it.
In this episode:
- Motion Rollout Updates
- Crescent reveals what they “Will” and “Won’t” do
- A lot more, all in less than 4 minutes!
Anyone in this industry long enough has a story to tell about how their borrower did something they shouldn’t have, perhaps unknowingly, that prevented their transaction from either going smoothly, or worse, not “going” at all…
In this week’s Rick’s Picks:
- The TOP 5 ACTUAL Borrower Fails – And How To Prevent Them…
- Crescent Motion Roll out Update – Are You In Motion Yet?
- All in just Four Minutes!
It’s officially Summer. The Purchase market has really kicked into gear in many locations around the country, and that means that the USDA offices in virtually every State are seeing their highest volumes of the year. What does that mean to you? In this episode of Rick’s Picks:
- Market commentary from the Rick’s Picks On Location reporter
- News from the Fed
- Compare USDA’s turn time in your State with other regions around the Country
- And more, all in about 4 minutes!
It’s the beginning of June, and a lot is happening at Crescent Mortgage.
Watch today’s Rick’s Picks and see what is going on.
In today’s episode:
- There’s some trouble brewing in the Rick’s Picks Studios
- Hear and see Charity Smith and Cindy Arras comment on their trainees in MN & WI
- Progress updates on our Motion platform rollout
- some fun outtakes
- ALL in LESS THAN 4 Minutes!