In this edition of Rick’s Picks:
- Borrower Paid Compensation limits
- Anti-Steering/Safe Harbor Disclosure
- Plus USDA, DU 9.0, and lots more, all in less than 4 minutes!
Here are the links referred to in the Video:
How many times have you wanted to ask an underwriter a question?
Well, now you can! Today’s Rick’s Picks is a call-in show featuring a special guest.
Join us and learn about HARP, FHA Streamlines, and More!
Plus some hilarious outtakes…
The Title says it all, and this is BIG and NOW.
This will be 3 1/2 minutes well spent. Watch below!
In This BIG Episode:
The FINE Print: Not necessarily in that order. Presented in a crazy-fast format that’s chock full of info. You’ve got to watch! Less than 3.5 minutes!
Three Really Big Deadline Items
Constant changes in the market, as well as Program Criteria (i.e., USDA), have all driven us to “the edge” at one time or another. Am I Right?
In Rick’s Picks volume 8,
Prevent yourself from going over the edge in this crazy market. Watch This Video!
In Rick’s Picks 7:
In this Episode, Rick encounters Secret Agent-style danger as he encounters
Episode 5 of Rick’s Picks includes:
Two important Items NOT included in the video:
1) HARP Refi’s must have a payoff in the file at time of submission or they will be held out of underwriting as “incomplete” until they do.
2) ALL FHA STREAMLINES MUST MEET THE NET TANGIBLE BENEFIT requirement as outlined in Mortgagee Letter 2011-11 (Reduction in Term is NOT a Net Tangible Benefit per HUD, FYI)
Here’s the STREAMLINE COVER SHEET link referred to in the video: CLICK HERE